Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CVS Shopping List- Week starting 5/30/10

Note: These are the items I view as good deals from CVS this week. Your needs/wants may vary. I do not need any of these products so will probably not be shopping this week (while they are good deals, if you don't need the product and it isn't free or pennies, it is probably best to pass). You may find coupons that I don't know about or do not have. This list is dependant on products being in stock.


BAN invisible solid- Limit 1 per card
$2.99 earn $2.00 ECB
-Less $1 MFQ
-Less $0.75 IP
Note:  I am out of the BAN coupons from a deal I did earlier this month which is why I am not doing the deal

Johnson & Johnson Reach Floss
BOGO Store Sale
-Less BOGO MFQ
-Less $1 off any Reach Floss
Note: You should be able to use both coupons for a $1 MM (give $1 coupon first, then BOGO coupon)
Note:  I am out of the BOGO coupons b/c I did a similar deal a few weeks ago which is why I am not doing this deal

Pantene- Limit 1 per card
2 for $6.97 get $2 ECB
-Less $1 off any Pantene Product MFQ (use 2 coupons)
Note:  Decent price for Pantene if you need this product

Scope- Limit 2 per card
$3.99 less $2 ECB
-Less $1 MFQ
Note:  Decent price for Scope if you need this product

**REMEMBER TO KEEP AN EYE OUT ON THE MAKE UP CLEARANCE FOR GREAT DEALS**

No comments:

Post a Comment