Sunday, June 6, 2010

CVS shopping list- Week starting 6/6/10

Note: These are the items I view as good deals from CVS this week. Your needs/wants may vary. You may find coupons that I don't know about or do not have. This list is dependant on products being in stock.


Kellogg's Cereal- Limit 1 per card
3 for $10 earn $5.00 ECB
-Less $1.50/3 MFQ
-Less $1.00/2 MFQ
Note: There are lots of Kellogg's coupons floating around to combine with the deal
Mylanta or Rolaids-Limit 1 per card
Buy any 2, get $4 ECB (note the Mylanta and Rolaids are priced at $3.99 each)
-Less $4 off 2 MFQ

Gillette ProGlide- Limit 1 per card Limit is at least 2!
$9.97 get $5 ECB
-Less $4 off any Gilette ProGlide MFQ

**REMEMBER TO KEEP AN EYE OUT ON THE MAKE UP CLEARANCE FOR GREAT DEALS**

1 comment:

  1. I had a pretty good week at CVS...Still not as good as you, Kelly, but for me...pretty good. I did the metamucil deal, the rolaids deal, the dove/degree deodorants, the old spice deodorants, the venus and the gillette razors, the pantene shampoo, and the kellogg's cereal, plus I bought four bottles of Dawn dish soap, and my husband got a popsicle. My initial price was $97 and change...My coupons brought it down to about $69 and then I had $12 ECB's that brought it down to $57 and change. But...I earned $32 in ECB's so I got a whole bunch of stuff for just $25 out of my pocket. My husband was with me and he was pretty impressed because although we didn't need all the deodorants, with four teenage boys plus my husband and me, we go through quite a bit. Thanks for explaining this. I hope as time goes on, I get even better at this!

    Kenda

    ReplyDelete